This #foodiefriday recipe was actually an experiment gone very RIGHT! The lemon pepper fish with the spicy bite of the sriracha, all on a leaf lettuce wrap makes for a BURST of flavor while keeping your carbs WAY down. This recipe is, gluten free and paleo-friendly, and all around deliciously healthy. Let’s get right to it!
- 4 oz swai fillet
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots (matchsticks)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- drizzle of lime juice
- sea salt
- drizzle of sriracha
- Coat the fish fillets with the lemon pepper seasoning first.
- In a medium non-stick pan, pan sear the fish in olive oil cooking spray. Cook evenly on both sides, until it is cooked throughout. (about 3 minutes each side)
- Lay your lettuce leaves open on your plate and slice and stack fish on top.
- Add toppings: cabbage, carrots, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, salt and sriracha.
- Literally the fastest meal ever that is packed with this much flavor! You’ll LOVE IT!
For a printable version: