When I asked everyone what they wanted me to post for this week’s Foodie Friday, I got the overwhelming answer “Dessert!” I guess maybe I should’ve figured that wasn’t even a question?? Well..I immediately thought of my absolute favorite Eat Clean Diet recipe…and yes. It’s vegan. Shhh. Don’t tell anyone.
Fresh Strawberries with Chocolate-Orange Avocado Mousse
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp plain soy, almond or other milk substitute, or water
- 5 1/2 cups quartered, stemmed strawberries
- Add avocados, cocoa powder, syrup, vanilla extract, sea salt, orange zest and milk to a food processor or blender, and blend until very smooth.
- Stop the machine to scrape down sides once or twice to ensure that all ingredients are blended well.
- Serve with strawberries for dipping or scooping.
What a HECK of a dessert, and for not too many macro costs! SUCH a delicious dessert, it’s VEGAN, it’s AMAZING. Let me know what you think <3
For a printable version: